Sunday, December 18, 2016

ARC Review: Mr. Dangerously Sexy by Stefanie London

Title: Mr. Dangerously Sexy

Author: Stefanie London

Synopsis:

He'll keep her safe…but can he keep his distance?

When Addison Cobalt learns she has a potentially volatile stalker, she tries to hide it from her business partner, Logan Dane. The hyperprotective, supersexy cohead of their security company will only try to take control of the situation—and her.

Which is exactly what Logan does when he finds out about the stalker. Addison craves the safety of Logan's body, but that doesn't mean she's willing to give up her independence, or all of her secrets, for him. She has a few ways to shake Logan's iron control, but it's a wicked and risky game. Because the only thing more dangerous than her stalker is Mr. Dangerously Sexy himself!

***MY REVIEW***

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 out of 5 stars

The Dangerous Bachelor's Club series was one of the best discoveries I made in 2016 and Mr. Dangerously Sexy, the conclusion to the series was like the icing on a the cake with how good it was. Like with the other books in this this series that I have read this book was a short and quick steamy read that had me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading.

Having Addison Cobalt be Logan's heroine was such a treat. She was such an awesome heroine to read about. While the other heroines in this series were all wonderful, Addison was definitely my favorite. I was really able to understand her frustration with her position at the security company to the point that I was just as angry as she was at the situation. But at the same time I feel like she should have been more open and honest with Logan about her dissatisfaction instead going behind his back in the way that she did. As for Logan he was the epitome of the type of sexy alpha hero I love to read about. I really couldn't get enough of his overprotective actions.

In regards to the romance, I absolutely loved the way that the author set everything up. It had a very high stakes feel to it that paired with the thrilling suspenseful mystery focused on some creep stalking Addison had my heart racing and my blood pumping. And then of course, Stefanie London wrapped up everything in the most satisfying way possible. Everything from the reveal of the stalker and his apprehension to Logan's grand gesture to prove to Addison that he loved her was the perfect way to end this wonderful story and series!

Overall, I LOVED this book! It was a flawless romantic read that was everything I've come to expect from this author and I can't recommend it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment